Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CVS Quick Trip















So I had a few minutes to kill on my way to tutoring today so I went into the CVS next to the library just to walk around. Much to my surprise, in one of the aisles there was a cart with the plastic newspaper insert in it. It was ripped open like someone had bought (or stolen) the paper just to get the inserts. I decided to look through it like an idiot just in case. Lucky for me, said person did not know there was a PG insert in the paper this weekend so I scored an extra PG insert for free! Yay me. That means more mascara and Gillette body wash for free. I'm addicted. It's sad.

$0.97 - Dawn with Olay
$0.97 - Dawn with Olay
$0.99 - CVS Bar Soap
$0.99 - CVS Bar Soap

$0.50/1 Dawn with Olay 5/2 PG
$0.50/1 Dawn with Olay 5/2 PG (I still had these from my Walgreen's trip since they didn't carry this in the small cheap size. Now that I have another PG I could have gotten another one but I didn't have scissors with me.)
$2/2 Bar soap coupon from CVS coupon kiosk

Total - $1.00

0 comments: