(4) $2.50 - Wheat Thins
- (2) $1/1 printable
- B3G1 free target printable (made them $1.38 each)
(4) $2.39 - Nabisco 100 Cal Packs
- (2) B1G1 free printable
- B3G1 free target printable (made them $0.60 each)
(4) $4.99 - Eucerin hand cream
- (4) $2/1 target printable
- (4) $1/1 printable (made them $1.99 - this is a product I will actually use and is a really nice brand, so worth the $2)
(7) $0.97 - Reach floss
- (2) $3/3 from 4/11 RP
- $1/1 from 5/16 RP (made them all free plus $0.21 overage)
(4) $2.99 - Rimmel mascara (only one kind for this price)
- (4) $2/1 all you printable (made them $0.99 each)
(7) $0.99 - Bounty basic paper towels
- (7) $1/1 from 5/16 RP (made them all free - no overages on this one since it was a target coupon)
$5.99 - Purina One cat food (I needed this badly and just happened to have a coupon expiring today)
- $2/1 (no idea where I got this from - made it $3.99)
$2.29 - Cottonelle Wipes
- $1/1 target printable
- $0.50/1 from April's All You magazine (made them $0.79)
(4) $0.97 - Johnson & Johnson First Aid to go kit
- (4) $0.75/1 from 5/16 RP (made them $0.22 each)
$8.69 - Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Power Sprayer Starter
- $3/1 from April's All You magazine(made it $5.69)
Plus I had a coupon from the 5/2 SS that got me a $5 target gift card for purchasing this - which made it $0.69 after the gift card.
Total before coupons: $93.16
Total after coupons and gift card: $26.66
Savings of 72% !!!!!!!
Yay! I'm so proud of myself it's pathetic.
P.S. I did not purchase the cat at Target. I kept trying to tell him he's on the wrong side of the picture but he wouldn't listen. Please pardon the orange head.