(4) $1.50 - Xtra Laundry Detergent
- (4) $1/1 from 6/6 SS
= $0.50 each - donations
(4) $2.50 - 3 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gels and 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Spray
- (2) $1/1 toilet cleaning gels from 6/13 SS
- $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaning Products (not sure where I got this)
= $1.50 each, but received $5 ECB's, making them $0.25 each
$5.99 - Bengay Massage Cream
- $3/1 printable
= $2.99, but received $2 in ECB's, making it $0.99
(7) $0.88 - Betty Crocker Warm Delights
- $0.75/1 printable or 6/27 SS (these weren't in mine)
- (6) $0.50/1 printable (no longer available)
= $0.13 for one and $0.33 each for the rest
(6) $3.79 - Stayfree maxi pads
- $11.37 for in store B1G1 sale
- $11.37 from (3) B1G1 coupons from 6/27 RP insert
= all 6 FREE
Total before coupons: $50.89 (what the price would have been with no extra care card or coupons)
Used a $4/$20 coupon that printed from the magic coupon machine last week and an $8 ECB from last week.
Total after coupons, tax and ECB's: $1.67
Received a $5 ECB for the scrubbing bubbles products and a $2 ECB from Bengay.
So I spent $8 in ECB's and $1.67 in cash, making that $9.67 total oop, and I received $7 in ECB's, so total today was $2.67 - a savings of 95%.
A couple of notes - I couldn't do all the free M&M's because my inserts didn't have the M&M coupons today. I wanted to do the Aveeno deal since it is all free after rebates but when I got in the store I got confused about what products were included in the rebate and I had left my phone (smart phone) in the car so I skipped it for now. And lastly, yay for the warm delights!! I've been holding onto oodles of coupons for ages waiting for the best sale. These are delicious!