(5) $6.99 - Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter
- (5) $3/1 Target printable (I don't think this is available anymore but I can't tell since I've already printed it from this computer)
- (4) $5/1 from 6/13 SS (this with the Target coupon provided $4.04 profit on 4 of them which paid for the $3.99 left over on the 5th before the gift card)
- $5 gift card coupon from 5/2 SS (expired 6/15)
$0.88 - Kraft Ranch Dressing - clearance (realized later I had a coupon - oh well)
(3) $0.78 - Bush's Kidney Beans (large jar) - clearance
$0.84 - Duncan Hines cake mix - clearance
Total before coupons: $39.01
Total after coupons and tax: $1.01
Savings of 97%.
Believe it or not, I realized when I got home that the cashier accidentally scanned one of the Target scrubbing bubbles coupons twice, so I should have paid $4.01. I know for sure I only gave her 5 as that is all I had left. Given the screw ups the past few times I've been there I don't feel too bad.
As a side note, most ever Target coupon says "limit one identical offer per transaction" these days. That is why Shanna and I always do so many transactions - we thought we had to. Yesterday when we realized we would have to do 8 transactions because of the ziploc bags we decided to try and do 2 on one transaction to see what the computer would say. It worked! So yesterday when I got in line with the scrubbing bubbles I told my cashier (young girl) my predicament. I have 5 Target coupons that say one per transaction, but I didn't think they would beep. She said let's just do it all in one! So from now on, only one transaction at Target unless it benefits us to do more than one.