Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Ulta Finds 10/5


So this morning I read a blog post from Broke 207 about the great deals she scored at Ulta.  I've driven by my local Ulta a thousand times but have never been in, so I decided to check it out at lunch.  I printed off the $5 off $10 coupon and off I went.  I knew I had two $3/1 Neutrogena coupons from a recent All You magazine and the recent printables.  I think I did fantastic so I just had to tell you guys so you can go check it out for yourself.  First of all, the store is pretty impressive.  It's kind of like a larger, slightly lower end Sephora.  Anyway, there was a ton of clearance on every brand of makeup so I pretty much stuck to that.  I got a Neutrogena eyeliner that was on clearance for $3.99, which means $$0.99 after coupon.  I got a Neutrogena eye shadow duo that was on clearance for $4.29, which means $1.29 after coupon.  And then to get myself up to $10, I bought a Cover Girl blush that was $3.99.  It wasn't on clearance and I didn't have a coupon with me, but I just needed a filler and I've been needing blush for a while now.  So that is:

$3.99+$4.29+$3.99 = $12.27
- $5/$10 coupon = $7.27
- (2) $3/1 coupons = $1.27
+ $0.10 tax = $1.37

So I only paid $1.37 for all three items!! ($0.46 a piece).  If I would have had a $1/1 cover girl coupon with me it only would have been $0.29 total, but I still think I did well.  From now on when I see a $/$ coupon from Ulta I'm paying more attention!!

0 comments: