Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Swagbucks

I know that most of you reading this have probably already heard about Swagbucks, but I thought I'd stop for a moment and let all the rest of you know!  Swagbucks is a website that allows you to earn "swag bucks" for various activities that you can later turn into gift cards for places such as Amazon.  I started using Swagbucks a few months ago and have earned about $30 worth of gift cards so far.  I don't really use it that often, but I do check it every day to get my 10-20 points a day (450 is a $5 gift card).  There are several ways to earn, but I do the daily poll, any available "trusted" surveys, and I use it to search.  Now, I'm not going to lie, nothing beats Google search, but every day I search for the day's name.  Like today, I'm searching for "monday".  I just hit the search button 10-15 times a day (I leave the website open all day) and usually earn 20 swag bucks by the end of the day.  You also earn between 1 and 2 swag bucks a day if you download their toolbar.  I am NOT a fan of toolbars, but I did it on one of my browsers on one of my computers.  Basically, you should check it out.  I spend maybe 5 minutes a day on it and it's nice to see your bucks accumulate.  If you'd like to check it out, you can find it here.  And yes, I'm not going to lie, that's a referral link and I will earn some bucks if you join, but hey, can you blame me?  I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about it!

0 comments: