Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Shanna Kroger Trip 4/29


Well I went to Kroger today with a great list of things to buy and coupons in hand. When I got there it was packed from everyone getting off from work and I got a little overwhelmed and didn't end up getting my whole list. I did ok, though. Went home and had free frozen vegetables and cheap yogurt for dinner. Not bad!

Total Spent: $1.20

Green Giant Frozen Vegetables - Cost $1
= Free

Mennen or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant, 1.4 – 2 oz $1
- 50¢/1 Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant Coupon (4/25 SS, SmartSource)
=
Free

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1
- $1/1 Ronzoni Smart Taste Coupon (Parents or Family Fun Magazine – April Issue; or Everyday with Rachael Ray or Everday Food Magazine – May Issue) OR
-
Printable Coupon orPrintable Coupon
=
Free

Tabasco Hot Sauce 2 oz at $1 ea
-.50/1 off Tabasco Pepper Sauce SS 4/25 printable
= Free

Dannon Yogurt 5/$2.00
-.40 off Coupon (4/25 SS)
=.24 each


0 comments: